How to Prepare Blue Solar Water

How to Prepare Blue Solar Water
Published: January 11, 2009

Tune in with Mabel to find out how to prepare Solar Water.

1) Find a blue glass bottle (light or dark).
2) Fill the bottle with the water of your choice and cover it with a non-metallic lid (cork, plastic, etc.).
3) Place the bottle in the sun for at least an hour.
4) When finished, your blue Solar Water can be stored in the refrigerator in any container, glass, or plastic.

Comments

18 Responses to “How to Prepare Blue Solar Water”
  1. E cigaret says:

We stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following
    you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

2. Antonio says:

Hi Mabel,

I went to your zero frequency seminar last september. You said 15 minutes is enough to prepare blue solar water. Is that right?

3. Johanne Smyth says:

Does blue solar water have to be stored in refrigerator OR can I prepare several bottles and keep at room temperature until use? Almost sounds like a silly question but everyone that posts instructions on how to make it, automatically says to store in refrigerator. Is this out of necessity or assumed preference for water temperature?

4. Indravadan Vyas says:

Hello, Namaste !
    How can I purchase Blue Glass water bottles in India? Please help and oblige.
    INDRAVADAN VYAS-INDIA

There are blue glass bottles all over the world. Sometimes vinegar, vodka, water, wine comes in blue glass bottles. You can drink, use or spilled the liquid and then clean the empty bottle to use it to prepare blue solar water.
      Thank you for the opportunity.

5. Frances says:

hello. I notice your bottles have plastic stoppers with metal clips but I've read you must not have metal on the bottles? Now I'm a little confused . I have a bottle the same are the ones on here and assume that is ok? Thank you for your help. Thank you, I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, dewdrops and bluebells

6. Mary says:

I live in the Pacific Northwest and sometimes sun is kind of rare. Even if it is a cloudy day will the solar water get charged?

7. galia j pinheiro says:

I went to your seminar last year in Miami. I have a question. I forgot that I can not use metal on the bottle. I used it for a long time. Does it affect the solar water effect?.

Thanks

8. Adrian says:

Hi Mabel,

Can the blue bottle be placed behind glass windows or must it really be under sunlight directly? Can boiled water be used? Thank you!

9. STEPHANIE says:

Hi ... Would like to ask is it ok to make the solar water by leaving the bottle by the window without opening the window. Of course, the sun will be able to shine through the window.

10. Pranav Mahaja. says:

Aloha,
    How can i prepare solar water during rainy days? Can i chant solarise to it?
    How many times I have to say it to make it solarised

1) Find a blue glass bottle (light or dark).
      3) Place the bottle in the sun for at least an hour.
      5) In cloudy days you can put it below an incandescent light bulb. 15 minutes to an hour is enough.