Ihaleakala and Mabel in Korea

Ihaleakala and Mabel in Korea
Published: August 29, 2009

Mabel Katz and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len with Publishers in KoreaYesterday, I was at the bookstore in Seoul, Korea where Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len was signing books. And to my surprise, people started coming to me to sign my book, The Easiest Way, for them.

I had forgotten that my book had been published in Korean some time ago. They did a wonderful job. It's been published in hard cover and has a beautiful look and feel to it. You can see it here.

We had the pleasure of having dinner with the publishers too.

People are very interested and open to Ho'oponopono here in Korea. It's so great to hear their testimonies, and how much their lives changed since they started practicing it.

If you haven't gotten your copy of "The Easiest Way," yet, you'll want to order your copy today. Get it in English or Spanish in softcover or as an e-book in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, German, French, Hebrew or Russian. It's also available as an MP3 (English and Spanish) and on 2 audio CDs (English and Spanish).

Comments

8 Responses to “Ihaleakala and Mabel in Korea”
  1. Regina says:

Awesome, Mabel. Congratulations. I just love your book!

I hear you're writing a new one, I can't wait.

2. Aimee says:

Mabel,

Congrats! What a beautiful blessing! I love your book. You are surely blessing us all in countless ways. I am sure it is nice to have the blessing of affirmation on such a surprising and sweet way. You are right it truly is "The Easiest Way".

Love to you both,
    Aimee

3. Seon says:

Dear Mabel,

Many of the Koreans didn't even know or expect you would visit Korea together with Ihaleakala. What a pleasant surprise it was and the cleaning should be doubled!

We Koreans are very enthusiastic about anything, if not everything. So are we about Ho'oponopono. I don't know whether we need to clean on it or not, but we need to clean on anything, right? ­čÖé

Thank you so much, Mabel!

4. Mabel Katz says:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasant surprise for me to find out my book has been published in Korean in such a beautiful way. It felt really good and the way you guys welcomed me with such warmth. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Yes, we keep cleaning with anything. We let go of everything, good or bad, nice or ugly. We just want to be free. At zero, not good or bad, correct or incorrect. You can only find freedom, peace and real happiness when there is no information.

Love,

5. Younghee Katz says:

Hi, Mabel!

Thank you so very much for being inspirational and cheer leader! You are so beautiful inside and out.

You truly radiate love, childlike joy, compassion and sunshine to everyone and everything!

I love your book in Korean and while I was reading it, I underlined and made marks for quick references.

I thank for you, Dr. Hew Len and thank to Ho'oponopono!

6. Nachi says:

Dear Mabel,

Can You please share the Ho'oponopono phrase in korean language.

If anyone can write the phrase in english text but in korean dilect..i'd very much appreciate. Thank You.

Its beautiful to see the essence and gift of this light spreading across the world..and touching many hearts.

Much Love and Light to You,

Nachi

7. Virginia says:

Thank you, Mabel!!! You bring me such warmth. You increase my determination. You are a HUGE blessing in my life. You are SO encouraging to me. I can't thank you enough. Thank you for being such a beautiful teacher for me. I love you. Thank you thank you thank you...............
    from Ginny Lorenz in Encinitas, CA.