Sharing Ho'oponopono in Argentina and Brazil

Sharing Ho'oponopono in Argentina and Brazil
Published: October 28, 2009

I have just left Cordoba, Argentina were I gave a 4-hour seminar on Ho'oponopono the Secret Beyond the Secret. I am enjoying Argentina very much and so far it has been a successful trip.

Tonight I am in Buenos Aires, Argentina doing an informal engagement on Ho'oponopono with the opportunity for Questions & Answers. The engagement is at the Café Plaza Corrientes and I will be sharing a light supper with the attendees. I love these settings where I can be more intimate with people. I am always so inspired during Q &A's. It allows me to answer questions through inspiration. It will be a full house as the event has already sold out.

Buenos Aires runs on nostalgia and cosmopolitan ambition. For every group of trendsetters laughing over cocktails, there's a cluster of old-timers gathered around a radio, a tear rolling down someone's cheek as they sing of the glowing street lamps of this beloved city. What an exciting chance for me to clean with the today, tomorrow and yesterday of the people of Buenos Aires.

From here I go to Brazil, where I will be presenting in São Paulo (San Pablo) on Saturday, October 31, 2009. I am looking forward to Brazil as this is my first visit to this country. Brazilians have a very open awareness and are so connected with their hearts... I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to present there. In Brazil I present twice, in the morning, "Ho'oponopono, the Secret Beyond the Secret," and in the afternoon, "Prosperity through Ho’oponopono."

The reason I feel so inspired about the trip to São Paulo (San Pablo), Brazil is because it has a flood of immigrants and this city of 17 million (metropolitan) is Brazil's most culturally diverse destination. It is the cultural capital of Brazil, with a dizzying array of attractions including first-rate museums, nightly concerts, experimental theater and dance. The nightclubs, bars and restaurants are among the best on the continent. Paulistanos (inhabitants of the city) believe in working hard and playing harder, and despite street violence, clogged highways and pollution, most wouldn’t dream of living anywhere else. This creates an unbelievable chance for me to clean with some of the most passionate people in the world. I can't wait!

Comments

8 Responses to “Sharing Ho'oponopono in Argentina and Brazil”
  1. Deborah says:

It is amazing watching your journey to enlightening the world about Ho'oponopono. Because of you I am cleaning everyday and understanding more and more as I follow you. The world would be such a better place if everyone could learn how to clean. Thank you! Deborah

2. Jennier says:

I'm sure you will be inspiring so many people in Argentina and Brazil as you have here in the United States. "The easiest way" is truly the easiest way to find success and happiness as you would say... the Ho'oponopono way! Jennifer

3. Regina Smola says:

Mabel, you are such an inspiration to all of us, Worldwide. Some day, I hope to come to one of your in-person Ho'oponopono Workshops. Enjoy your travels and take lots of pictures. We all want to see them. 🙂

4. Samara says:

Hi Mabel,

I hope you have fun in Brazil. I was born in Rio de Janeiro and have been to Sao Paulo many time. Us Brazilians do have a big heart and a lot of faith. I have no doubt that you will be successful there. Good luck!

Samara

5. Rúbia says:

Dear Mabel

Your workshop in Brazil was wonderful.
    For me it was a blessing. I hope you come back soon

Rúbia Dantés

• Rita G says:

Dear Rúbia
      This is an opportunity for me to say thank you to you, because I discover Ho'ponopono through your texts in 'Somos todos Um.' I used read it, but often when I saw something about Ho'oponono I just stop reading, till one day, last July, you wrote something about blaming the others for what happens in our lives and suddenly I say to me, let see what is Ho'opoonono. Since there, and I'm really grateful for that, Ho'oponopono comes into my life, and I discover a lot of wonderful people, including Mabel, and I can say my life changed for better and I keep cleaning very day.
      I love you, and I thank you
      Rita
      Hope once Mabel would come to South China (Hong Kong or Macau).

• Rúbia says:

Obrigada Rita querida

Ho'oponopono é uma benção, e que bom saber que sua vida mudou para melhor.
        Conhecer a Mabel e aprender com ela foi maravilhoso, e também espero que ela possa voltar logo ao Brasil.

Te Amo e sou Grata!

6. MARA UDLER says:

Dear Mabel,
    THANK YOU!
    I heard your Seminar in São Paulo, Brazil, was a success! I am sorry I couldn’t be present. (I am cleaning!!!)
    The feedback I got from my friends who attended it was that you are a very special loving person, that you transmit your knowledge and wisdom with great clarity and precision, simplicity, and sense of humor. People really loved it!
    I, as all the lucky ones who know you, can only reaffirm what they think of you! I've said it before and repeat that my world is a much better one today because of all I learned from you, your teachings of Ho’oponopono, and your support.
    I have many of your digital products that I listen to frequently and it’s always a blessing. Thank you so much, too, for often giving us the gift of having Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len participating in your telewebclasses.
    Please know that I think the idea of the Membership Package was a great one!
    We're waiting for you to come back soon!
    You really rock!!!