Dear Friend,You probably already know how powerful Ho'oponopono is. Or maybe someone has been urging you to try Ho'oponopono.But you have questions about Ho'oponopono and you're looking for answers.I have been intensively trained by the Master Ho'oponopono teacher, Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, for the last 12 years. I help people just like you find The Easiest Wayto love, wealth and happiness with Ho'oponopono.On Wednesday, January 27, 2010, I answered some great questions about Ho'oponopono including:
- Expectations - How you can live without them?
- Living in the present instead of worrying about the future - You don't even know if you'll be alive tomorrow!
- Keep repeating the same mistakes? The Universe is trying to tell you something.
- The importance of gratitude and how that can change your reality - Be grateful, you're free and alive.
- Rejection - What is the gift behind it?
- How to attract the perfect business partner and clients.
- Financial challenges? At more opposition, more blessings.
- You are here to save yourself only - Guess what? When you do, you save everybody else!
- How to be at peace no matter what - How to become deaf and blind, so you don't get distracted.
Now, you can hear my answers on this Ho'oponopono Podcast (MP3), and read the full transcript (PDF), both ready for instant download.
Discover how the flow of life can take you to the right place at the right time with the right people.
I wish you Peace beyond understanding,
Learn to TRUST and CLEAN with Ho'oponopono and you will be amazed at the results. Through inspiration, Mabel Katz answered questions and shows you The Easiest Way to living the life of your dreams.
Ho'oponopono Q&A Podcast (MP3)
Recorded on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Includes 78 minute audio replay (MP3) & the full transcript (PDF)
Or become a Ho'oponopono Way Member and save up to 30% OFF.
Some of Mabel Katz's Testimonials:
"Thank you for another beautiful class. I felt very much in tune with you and was able to perceive how you put your heart and soul into your teachings. You are here with us, yet many light years ahead of us...so willing to impart your knowledge so lovingly." - Hilda, Los Angeles
"Mabel, keep doing what you are doing, it's helping me become a better person." - Denise
"I would like to say thank you for your help on the call tonight. This experience was able to give me insight into how I had missed out on many experiences in my life because of the choices that I made when I was younger. A big cry helped to clear some of the old and allow in some new. I think you have a wonderful human approach which is lovely to listen to, and I hope that in my communication I can one day create a similar warmth." - Helen
"You are absolutely excellent. I thank you for the teleseminars. I listen to them all the time. I use all the cleaning tools as much as I can. My energy is always high. I love you." - Hazel