Ho’oponopono Meditation

Ho’oponopono Meditation

Many people ask me if I meditate. My response is NO. Well, if you ask me if I meditate 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night, the answer is NO, because I actually meditate 24 hours a day. My meditation is Ho’oponopono; this meditation is actually 24/7 and 365 days of the year.

OUR memories and programs play 24 hours a day.

I always put God (Love) first instead of memories, every moment, with every step I take, with every decision I make, not only 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night, but all day everyday.

Ho’oponopono is a way of asking for the help and giving permission. It is doing it God’s way instead of my way.

It is Universal law that when you ask you will receive that when you knock, the door will open.

See, we say we let go and let God but we worry. We say we let go and let God, but we think!

In order to see the results, you need to let go 100% and TRUST. You also have to ACCEPT that God knows best what is right and perfect for you. Since you don’t know what that is, your job is to let go and let God and be open to the opportunities that will come your way.

You need to stop creating labels: “This is right”, “This is wrong”. This is correct, this is not. This is working, this is not working. You don’t know! Your intellect will never know.

My teacher, Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len always says that if we only knew what happens every time we say “Thank you” or “I love you”, we wouldn’t stop doing it. We would be cleaning (letting go) nonstop.

Every time we do our part, give permission (letting go), God does His part (transmutation). Because our intellects cannot see it or feel it, we say this doesn’t work! Well, we have a lot to clean, so keep cleaning and start trusting.

There are two very important Universal laws we need to remember: The Law of Least effort (Ho’oponopono) and the Law of Detachment (Accept that everything is a blessing in disguise).

God is easy. Life is easy. We are the ones complicating things every time we engage and react instead of letting go.

I know when you practice and trust; you will like it and will agree with me. This is The Easiest Way

Comments

16 Responses to “Ho’oponopono Meditation”
  1. Sam says:

Thank you, I am trying to clean and erase, not sure if i'm doing it correctly all the time. But know i can no longer 'chase my tail' , the answers are in me and i now have to trust and let go.

2. Angelina Pau hana says:

Dear Mabel :)

Thank you so much for sharing and remembering me of that !!!
    For me you re very inspiring it was also inspiring to meet you in Germany two years ago ...

MAHALO & ALOHA

Angelina Pau hana

3. Denise says:

Thank You Mabel!
    For the reminder of judgement, this is right this is wrong. Good, bad.
    Everything you've written here hit's home.
    Thank you for your inspirations.
    Thank You!
    I Love You!
    Denise

4. Randy Part says:

Thank you for this wonderful article. I am motivated to make my life purpose "cleaning so I can better hear divinity" and to release all expectations or data.

5. Roberto P says:

Gracias Mabel por este invaluable recuerdo, solo tenemos que recordarlo a cada momento cuando los impulsos de etiquetar las cosas como buenas o malas pretenda asomarse. Saludos desde El Salvador.

6. Laara says:

I Love Your Posts Mabel. I Love You.

7. Antonieta mateos torras says:

Estoy facinada con tus comentarios estoy convencida que la vida es facil lo que pasa que la complicamos los seres humanos yo hace como dos semanas que llevo acabo el ho oponopono y me siento muy tranquila y se que de este momento que empece mi vida con el ho oponopono mi vida va hacer otra estoy segura, espero verte en España cuando vengas,gracias ,gracias,gracias, por compartir tu experiencia te amo gracia teamo, gracias

8. Beatriz says:

Funciona!!!! Gracias Mabel

9. FRANCISCO OLIVAR says:

QUE TRABAJO NOS CUESTA COMPRENDER, QUE CADA PENSAMIENTO NEGATIVO, QUE CUALQUIER SER HUMANO EMITA QUEDA PLASMADO EN EL CAMPO CÓSMICO,Y GENERA SUS PROPIAS CONSECUENCIAS EN OTROS SERES HUMANOS, TANTO EN EL PASADO COMO EN EL PRESENTE....POR TANTO SOY RESPONSABLE DE TODOS LOS PENSAMIENTOS Y ACCIONES DE MI GENERACION Y LAS ANTERIORES....POR TANTO LO SIENTO,PERDONAME GRACIAS, TE AMO,LO SIENTO....

10. maribelle says:

Just want to ask, while I do Ho o po pono, for forgiveness, if the situation involves another person should you ask for forgiveness?
    I'll rather do the Ho o po po no alone, but then I wonder maybe there is ego in not apologizing for fear of rejection or of not being reciprocated...
    Que bueno seria destrosar ese orgullo y miedo a no ser aceptado?
    Gracias, xo xo