Ho'oponopono-Where Peace begins

Ho'oponopono-Where Peace begins

Peace begins with ME. World peace is respect and acceptance of our differences. It is the freedom to think and perceive things in different ways, with no boundaries.

These are vital truths. It is important to take responsibility and stop blaming anyone or anything for the challenges and situations in our life, including ourselves!

In the same way, when we practice acceptance and abstain from trying to impose our point of view, when we accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they occur, we can be at peace, no matter what is going on around us. If we let go of the need to be right, to defend ourselves, to have the last word and to convince others of our points of view, we can find peace beyond understanding.

Remember what Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len said: “A problem is not a problem unless you say it is, and the problem is not the problem, but how you react to the problem is the problem.” Every problem is simply an opportunity in disguise, a blessing, even if it doesn’t look like one. It is a sign that something greater and better is coming.

We can all be at peace no matter what is going on around us, because what’s really happening has anything to do with what is going on around us anyway.

What fuels war? Wars are fueled by beliefs, judgments, opinions and memories. Our conflicts are just memories replaying, and most of them come from memories from our ancestors. Somebody must decide to turn on the light instead of reacting, engaging, and repeating in order to end the continuous conflicts and wars. We must turn on that light for us first (the era of sacrifice is gone) but, once we turn it on for us, it gets turned on for our families, relatives and ancestors. It turns on for everybody, because the light doesn’t discriminate.

Turning on the light is one of the Ho’oponopono processes for cleaning (erasing programs and memories).  Through very easy and effective tools, Ho’oponopono helps us to let go and allow Love (God) to erase those memories (beliefs, opinions, judgments) and bring Inspiration into our life (the right ideas, the perfect solutions), and the beautiful thing is that it works for everyone, because whatever gets erased from me, will get erased from my family, relatives and ancestors.

We are 100% responsible for the reality we create and the only reason we are here is to make amends. The cleaning process of the Flor de Lis, for example, helps us to let go and erase memories of bloodshed and slavery to ideas, places, situations and beliefs that keep replaying and keep us stuck, resulting in constant warfare. The truth is that only through our own personal transformation, we will transform the World, and I can tell you with certainty that this is The Easiest Way.

We are still trying to solve and stop war by using the same programs that created them in the first place. When we let go and erase our old programs, the result will be true Freedom. We, the people of the world, must be at peace within in order for the world out there to be at peace.

Finding inner peace to spread world peace is the only way. I believe in a conscious and aware world where all things are possible. If you believe what I believe, let’s spread Awareness and Peace around the World together. It is time to unite on a global level to create inner peace and spread peace to the world.

Comments

10 Responses to “Ho'oponopono-Where Peace begins”
  1. PilarF says:

Hola Mabel, gracias por todo lo que estás haciendo, contribuyendo a expandir la paz por el mundo que buena falta le hace. Yo, desde luego que me da mucha paz interior y el domingo pasado en el trabajo entró la gente de golpe y mi marido que tiene que salir perfecto y rápido, si no arde Troya... y dije para mi La paz comienza conmigo, toda mi paz, y de repente cambió todo. Un dia parece que subo un peldaño y al siguiente retrocedo 3... Bueno, un abrazo grande de quien te admira. Que Dios te bendiga.

2. Vicky Contreras says:

One of my biggest desires has been to attend your wonderful meetings. I wish I were able to spend Christmas in your lovely trip to Israel on December 21. Maybe a miracle might happen. God will provide. Love you and never get tired of practicing your teachings. Peace is always in my heart and try to spread it all over the world.

3. iamthei says:

Thank you! I like your articles.

4. lucy says:

Hola Mabel tengo tantas cosas por agradecerte que me faltaría tiempo. Eres grandiosa, me muero por estar en tus seminarios. Soy de Perú. No sabes lo agradecida que estoy por existir porque sé de ti lo que Dios te ha encomendado es porque ha confiado mucho en ti. Gracias, gracias, te amo.

5. spomenka vizler says:

Thanks for the encouragement

6. Gergely says:

Hi Mabel =)
    First I've read the zero limits from Joe Vitale. I think,the Hoponopono is,what I've searched always,and finally found it. I've read this book 4 times,and told my mum,that i would like to order your books,because I love your style. When I started to use the Hoponopono, I felt it very exhausting. I practised it for a short time..but not every day-but i wanted in everyday in every hours. Recently,when I went home from my girlfriend, I started to practice it..i didn't think for anything else,just practiced the 4 statements,for 20-30 minute,and I felt fantastic good feelings,something like that..that everything is perfect,and I felt very calm. After this experience i know..hat the Hoponopono is fantastic, and i want to practice it in every minute,and I know,that I will..but sometimes it hard to concentrate on it.What's your opinion of that?=))Please answer me something about it.:-)
    P.S. I'm from Hungary,and we have a Hoponopono group on the Facebook,and I've got a lot of help from Klara Mora,who is absolutely kindly,friendly and helpful. I'm very grateful that you're share the Hoponopono, and that i get to know it =))

You want to practice all the time, because the memories play all the time. Your inner child will do it for you in automatic like it does your breathing. If you are consistent and you commit to the cleaning, your child will help you.

I am glad you are in communication with Klara Mora.
      Memories are playing all the time, so you want to practice Ho'oponopono all the time.
      At first is like you start exercising a new muscle that you have not used for many years, then it becomes natural.
      Be patient,